GrowthSpot allows users to integrate Google Analytics and Google Ads account for now. The integration feature with Facebook Ads is coming in no time!
1. Log in to your GrowthSpot dashboard.
2. Click “Channel Settings” on the left panel.
3. Click “Connect Now” button under the Google Analytics section.
4. Allow Growthspot to view your Google Analytics data.
5. Select your account number, property and view. Click “Connect” button.
6. Done! The status of Google Analytics account will be shown as “CONNECTED”. You will see your corresponding business data.
1. Click “Connect Now” button under the Google Ads section
2. Allow Growthspot to manage your Adwords campaigns.
3. Select an account to link with. Click “Connect” button.
4. Done! The status of Google Ads account will be shown as “CONNECTED”. You will see your corresponding business data.
Facebook Ads – Coming Soon!
*Hints: If you operate multiple websites / Google Analytics / Googles Ads accounts, we highly recommend you to open an account for each store / website so as to avoid data confusion and performance.
Your connected Google Analytics / Google Ads / Facebook Ads accounts should be related. They should all operate for the same store / website.
We are sorry to see you go.
1. Log in to your GrowthSpot dashboard
2. Click “Channel Setting” on the left panel
3. Click “Unlink this account” under the Google Analytics box. Confirm it by clicking “Unlink”