Google announced that it will stop providing average rankings starting September 30. Instead, it will use “Search Top Rate” and “Search Top Rate” to stop ranking your ads and other ads. Master the actual placement of your ad on the page. Changes in metrics allow for a better strategy for setting and adjusting ads to get the best exposure.
- What is the new indicator ?
- Where are the old flat ranking indicators?
- Should I bid on the new indicator?
- What is the formula for the occupancy rate of new indicators?
- What factors can cause ads to not be displayed?
延伸閱讀: 如何進行關鍵字分類 有效提升廣告表現
What is the new indicator?
“Search for top ad impression rate” and “Search top ad impression rate” indicate where your ad is on the “Search Engine Results Page”: Helps you understand if your ad has a chance to be on the top of the “Search Engine Results” page And the top (top position) position of the top of the page is displayed.
Where are the old flat ranking indicators?
The difference from the average position is that the data does not reflect the order of comparison with other ads, but the actual ad position on your page’s search results page.
Should I bid on the new indicator?
Google does not recommend that you use this data as a reference for setting bids. Because the rise and fall of data may sometimes fluctuate with the auction. The higher the bid price, the more likely your competition will be: the result is that the ad falls in a less than ideal position.
What is the formula for the occupancy rate of new indicators?
Top highest ad impression share
impressions top highest position / qualify for the impressions
share top ad
impressions top location / Eligible Impressions eligible for the
What factors can cause ads to not be displayed?
- The frequency at which an ad may not be displayed anywhere above the natural search results due to insufficient budget
- Frequencies that may not be displayed anywhere above the natural search results due to poor Ad Rank
延伸閱讀: 【SEM 101】3分鐘看清什麼是SEM